Teen Love Poems Quotes - Share Your Poetry with the World

Teen Love Poems Quotes - Share Your Poetry with the World


http://www.love-quotes-and-quotations.com/teen-love-poems-quotes.html

The teen love poems quotes that you read on other web sites have usually been written by adults who are looking back on the teenage years. But only teens can tell you how they feel about romance and crushes. Read and rate the teen love poems submitted by our visitors.

Make this site your own and share your poetry with the world. Write about joy, passion, crushes, unrequited love, your sadness, betrayal or broken heart. Expressing yourself is part of starting to understand the ups and downs of this thing called love.

Submit your poetry and in addition to publishing it on our site, you can also upload an author photo or a photo of you and the object of your affection (as long as you check first and that person doesn't mind).

I Know...
You Look at her,
and not at me,
You Smile at her,
and Grin at me,

You love her,
and not me,

But it's not a Burden,
it's more of a gift,
Because ...


I don't need too much


I don't need too much,
Just two hearts to meet.
I don't need to tell,
Just look into my eyes
and feel the silence,
You will figure out
what's ...